Sygan SNPJ Lodge #6
A chapter of the Slovene National Benefit Society, Sygan SNPJ Lodge #6 has been a part of the Chartiers Valley for more than a hundred years. There are two levels of membership: a social membership entitles you to "bar privileges only," a beneficial membership, requiring the purchase of a life insurance certificate, entitles you to full fraternal benefits of both Lodge #6 and the entire SNPJ.
All members may use the bowling alley, Sunshine Room and Club Room. And they'll never forget they're Slovenians-- there are regular polka dances and even CDs for sale.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 6:30pm-close; Sun, noon-close
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking
- Founding Date: April 1904
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Scope: National
- Type: Health and Disability