The Pittsburgh Bottleshop Cafe was founded by Mark Davis, an owner who brings an extensive background in beer and beer brewing. This bar has 31 beers on tap and over 250 types of beer available. Local professional athletes often stop by and there are occassionally special fund raisng events.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, 11am - midnight; Sat, noon - midnight; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches,wraps, wings, salads, appetizers.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: bottleshopcafe.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Many of the dishes served are made with beer as an ingredient
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Diner, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Many dishes are prepared with beer as an ingredient
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Erik Grieco
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual