If you ask the folks at Jimmy Z's why they serve square pizzas, they'll tell you it's because "We don't cut corners." Among other innovations, the restaurant's pizza boasts a unique, twice-baked, "Crust with Crunch." Jimmy Z's, which was founded in Houston, PA, is now selling franchises, too. You'll find this Jimmy Z's location across from CJ's Bistro, right at the beginning of the Washington Avenue retail stretch.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, Sun, 3pm - 10pm
- Founding Date: This location came under new management in 2011.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jimmyzsquarepizza.com/pdfs/websitemenu.pdf
- Specialties: Square pizzas, stromboli, Zoagies
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun