The meeting is open to the public. Council plans to vote on the following agenda items:
- Motion to set and authorize the advertisement of the 2014 Budget Workshop Meetings as Tuesday, October 29, 2013 and Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013, both at 6:30 p.m. at the Borough Building.
- Motion to reappoint Mr. Thomas Musgrove to the Heidelberg Nuisance Property Appeals Board with a three (3) year term that is set to expire August 17, 2016.
- Motion to adopt Resolution No. 5-2013, a Resolution of Council of the Borough of Heidelberg approving that the acquisition and subsequent disposition of a parcel of vacant property known as Lot and Block 101-E-26 (618 Lincoln Avenue) would be in accord with the Comprehensive Plan of the municipality.
- Motion to authorize the appropriate Borough Officials to execute contract by and between the Borough of Heidelberg and UPMC Health Plan for the renewal of the employee’s health insurance policy for 2014.
- Motion to authorize the temporary street closure of Hayes Street between Industry Way and Grant Avenue, temporary parking restrictions on Industry Way and Jackson Street between Industry Way and Grant Avenue and the temporary one-way restriction of Industry Way to Jackson Street in a west bound direction; all restrictions are to accommodate the Heidelberg Oktoberfest, Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 during the hours of 8 a.m. through 9 p.m.