According to the report from Scott Township police, Jennifer Cush, 31, of Coraopolis, was charged with retail theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and trespassing at Walmart after an incident on Aug. 26 at 2:43 p.m.
Christopher Brady, 32, of Bradford Woods, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia relating to the same incident. Police said the paraphernalia was found in Brady's vehicle.
Also in the blotter:
- Francis Bolek, 52, of Pittsburgh, was charged with public intoxication after he was found passed out at an office in Bourse Complex on Swallow Hill Road on Aug. 26 at 12:37 p.m.
- Barbara McKenna, 53, of Scott Township, was charged with public intoxication on Carothers Avenue on Aug. 26 at 10:26 p.m.
- Bruce Twigg, 51, of Scott Township, was cited for public intoxication at the municipal building on Aug. 27 at 1 p.m.
- A vehicle window was damaged while it was parked at Today's Home on Greentree Road on Aug. 28 between 9:40 and 11:30 a.m.
- A vehicle parked in the 300 block of Glenn Avenue was damaged with scratches on Aug. 30 around 7 p.m.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the front porch of a home on Locust Street on Aug. 30. The theft reportedly occurred between 9 and 9:30 p.m.
- Ami Patel, 28, of Collier Township, was charged with public intoxication in the parking lot of Raceway Plaza on Sept. 1 at 3:30 p.m.