- Lucille Minnetti, 67, of Scott Township, was charged with DUI (alcohol) after a traffic stop on Swallow Hill Road on Aug. 20 at 10:46 p.m.
- Karen Cercone, 57, of Pittsburgh, was charged with DUI (alcohol) after an investigation of a vehicle crash in the 300 block of Vanadium Road on Aug. 21, just before midnight.
- Tiffany Brackman, 25, of McDonald, was charged with possession of controlled substances and marijuana after a traffic stop in the 100 block of Noblestown Road on Aug. 25 at 1:52 a.m.
Also in the blotter:
- A trailer was damaged in a burglary attempt at Rosslyn Industrial Park between Aug. 14 and 19. No items were stolen.
- Two handguns were reported missing from a residence on Blue Jay Drive. The weapons were reportedly taken between July 1 and Aug. 20.
- A resident of the Cochran Hall Apartments reported finding a sliding glass door ajar on Aug. 19 at 6:30 p.m. Nothing was disturbed inside the apartment.
- A vehicle parked at Greentree Shops was scratched with sharp object by unknown person on Aug. 22 between 8 and 8:20 p.m.