Following an investigation, Larry McDaniel, 55, was charged with an alcohol-related DUI for his involvement in the two-vehicle crash, which occurred in the 400 block of Carothers Avenue just before 8 p.m.
Also in the blotter:
- Jewelry was reported missing from a residence in 1600 block of Worcester Drive. According to the police report, the jewelry went missing between July 26 and Aug. 10.
- A vehicle parked at Denny's Restaurant on July 27 was damaged by unknown person(s) when scratches were made with sharp object. The incident was reported to Scott Township police on Aug. 12.
- Small bags of clothing and medication were reportedly taken from laundromat on Washington Avenue on Aug. 13 around 4 p.m.
- A vehicle parked along Locust Street was damaged on Aug. 14 between 1 a.m. and 2:40 p.m.
- Kavan Pyle, 38, of Scott Township, was charged with possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Jamestown Court on Aug. 16 around 1 p.m.