Scott Township police have charged a McKeesport woman with stealing tools from a Scott Township home, and then selling them.
Krysteen Marciesky, 46, of McKeesport, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property for her involvement in stealing and selling tools from a residence in the 1200 block of Raven Drive, according to the report from Scott Township police.
The incidents occurred between Sept. 7 and Sept. 10.
Chartiers Valley Patch will publish more details as they become available.
Also in the blotter:
- Randy Tantlinger, 48, was cited for disorderly conduct after a disturbance in 1900 block of Borland Road on Sept. 9 at 11:40 a.m.
- A light post at the end of driveway on Florence Drive was struck by unknown vehicle on Sept. 10 between 5 and 7:10 p.m.
- Brandon Moser, 21, of Carnegie, was charged with possessing small amount of marijuana during traffic stop on PA Route 50 on Sept. 13 at 2:40 p.m. A passenger, Erik Allen, 20, also of Carnegie, was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant from the Carnegie Borough police department.
- Edward Zombeck, 60, of Bridgeville, was cited for disorderly conduct for creating a disturbance in the 100 block of Kane Boulevard on Sept. 13 at 4:45 p.m.
- Elizabeth Saylor, 33, of Imperial, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop on Parkway West near Carnegie interchange on Sept. 14 at 12:09 a.m.
- A juvenile was charged with marijuana possession after traffic stop on Boland Way on Sept. 15 at 12:06 a.m.
- Nikole Merlo, 33, and Joseph Cristiano, 35, both of Scott Township, were cited for disorderly conduct for a disturbance in the 1800 block of Greentree Road on Sept. 15 at 2:47 a.m.