A Washington County man accused of driving drunk in Heidelberg with his young daughter in the car waived the most serious charges to court.
John Bonacci, 43, of Washington, waived to court charges of drunken driving, child endangerment, careless driving, reckless driving and several traffic citations before his preliminary hearing with District Judge Gary M. Zyra on Feb. 7.
Three counts of reckless endangerment were withdrawn by Heidelberg police.
Police said they stopped Bonacci on Dec. 4 and found him to be impaired while driving with the young girl in the vehicle.
District Judge Gary M. Zyra – 2/7
Charges held for court
- Three felony counts of drug possession with intent to deliver, and misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled substance, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia against Jay E. Campbell, 22, of Scott, were held for court. Scott Township police arrested Campbell on Nov. 16.
Charges waived to court
- Charges of retail theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and trespassing against Laura Rankn, 31, of Carnegie, were waived to court. Scott Township police charged Rankin on Jan. 30.
- Multiple charges of trespassing, disorderly conduct and retail theft against Bryan McGraw, 22, of Scott, were waived to court. Scott Township police charged McGraw for separate crimes on Oct. 10 and Dec. 19
- Charges of DUI, accident involving damage, fleeing police and reckless endangerment against Fred J. Perella, 30, of Collier, were waived to court. Heidelberg police arrested Perella on Nov. 1.
- Charges of drunken driving and driving on a suspended license against Steven Falk, 33, of Dormont, were waived to court. Heidelberg police arrested Falk on Oct. 12.
- Charges of drunken driving, careless driving and numerous traffic citations against Coleman W. Connelly, 35, of Pittsburgh, were waived to court. Pennsylvania State Police charged Connelly in Scott Township on Nov. 17.
Charges reduced or withdrawn
- A disorderly conduct charge against Albert Spader, 27, of Scott, was reduced to a non-traffic citation while a false report charge was redrawn. Scott Township police charged Spader on Dec. 16.
- Charges of accident involving injury and careless driving against George E. Tracey Jr., 54, of Scott, were reduced to traffic citations while three counts of reckless endangerment were withdrawn. Scott Township police charged Tracey on Nov. 1.
- A retail theft charge against Ronika Harris, 25, of Pittsburgh, was reduced to a non-traffic citation while a conspiracy charge was withdrawn. Scott Township police charged Harris on Oct. 16.