District Judge Gary Zyra oversees Heidelberg and Scott Township while District Judge Maureen McGraw-Desmet oversees Bridgeville and Collier Township.
Charges waived to court
- The woman accused of multiple smash-and-grab thefts from cars in South Fayette will be heading to trial on all charges. Jennifer L. Haberstock, 31, of Finleyville, waived the charges that included loitering, possession of an instrument of crime and two counts each of receiving stolen property and theft from a motor vehicle. She was released from Allegheny County Jail to attend drug treatment rehabilitation, and her formal arraignment in Common Pleas Court is scheduled for April 20. Bridgeville police are investigating whether Haberstock was also involved in their rash of thefts from cars that last a couple weeks.
- Drunken driving, speeding and careless driving charges against Deann D. James, 43, of Carnegie, were waived to court. State police arrested James on Dec. 30.
- Charges of drunken driving, accident involving damage, careless driving and false information against Beth Ann McCalmon, 28, of Carnegie, were waived to court. Charges of false repot and accident involving injury were withdrawn. Bridgeville police arrested McCalmon on Nov. 29.
- Charges of disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment, avoiding apprehension, receiving stolen property, reckless endangerment and criminal mischief against William O. Smith, 44, of Pittsburgh, were waived to court. A resisting arrest charge was withdrawn. Collier police arrested Smith on Feb. 16.
- Drunken driving charges against Ronald J. Kisow, 22, of Imperial, were waived to court while speeding and careless driving citations were withdrawn. Collier police charged Kisow on Jan. 28.
Charges held for court
- Drunken driving and disorderly conduct charges against Daniel J. Bright, 24, of Carnegie, were held for court, while a charge of carrying a firearm without a license was dismissed. Collier Township police arrested Bright on Nov. 26.
Charges held for court
- Felony burglary and criminal trespassing charges against Paul Gabig, 36, of 1363 Raven Drive, Pittsburgh, were held for court. Scott Township police arrested Gabig on Feb. 21.
Charges waived t court
- Charges of loitering, theft from a motor vehicle and criminal mischief against 41-year-old William O. Smith were waived to court. Scott Township police charged Smith on Feb. 17.
- Criminal conspiracy and marijuana possession charges against Alex Profeta, 20, of 21 Fifth St., Carnegie, were withdrawn. Scott Township police originally charged Profeta on Sept. 6.
- A charge of theft and three counts of receiving stolen property against Daniel E. Goscinski, 35, of 220 Noblestown Road, Carnegie, were withdrawn. Criminal trespassing and retail theft charges were reduced to non-traffic citations. Scott police originally charged Goscinski in February stemming from separate incidents on Jan 24 and 29.