Read who got off the hook and who is heading to trial on the charges after their preliminary hearing with magistrates Gary Zyra and Maureen McGraw-Desmet.
District Judge Gary M. Zyra – 10/18/12
Charges held for court
- A retail theft charge against Laura J. Rankin, 30, of Pittsburgh, was held for court. Ranking was charged in Scott Township on June 12.
Charges waived to court
- Charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia against Justin Kohler, 23, of Collier Township, were waived to court. Scott Township police charged Kohler on Aug. 19.
- Retail theft, conspiracy, false identification and trespassing charges against Shaneka Robinson, 19, of Carnegie, were waived to court. Scott Township police charged Robinson on Oct. 13.
- Theft and receiving stolen property charges against Diana L. Klein, 36, of Carnegie, were waived to court. Heidelberg police charged Klein on Sept. 28.
- Charges of simple assault, terroristic threats, harassment and public drunkenness against Garron Sarvas, 56, of Scott Township, were waived to court. A felony aggravated harassment charge was withdrawn. Scott police charged Sarvas on July 8.
- Charges of child endangerment, evidence tampering and possession of a controlled substance against Heather M. Jones, 35, of Scott, were waived to court. Scott Township police charged Jones on March 14.
District Judge Maureen McGraw-Desmet – 10/22
Charges held for court
- Charges of marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct and using consumer fireworks against Daniel Tallon, 21, of Pittsburgh, were waived to court. Other charges, such as propulsion of missiles onto roadways, evidence tampering and purchase of alcohol by minors, were withdrawn. Collier police charged Tallon on Sept. 1.
- Charges of drunken driving, altering registration and several traffic citations against Michael P. Lehman, 22, of Pittsburgh, were held for court. Bridgeville police arrested Lehman on Aug. 25.
- Charges of drunken driving and disorderly conduct against Robert J. Robison, 61, of Upper St. Clair, were waived to court. Bridgeville police arrested Robison on Aug. 8.