The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review ran a complete list last week, and Chartiers Valley Patch has covered some of these businesses as well.
Here's what's new and different:
- MoZaic Boutique, formerly located in Bridgeville, is moving to Collier Town Square and will be located between Starbucks Coffee Co. and Bottleshop Cafe. A grand opening for the new location is planned for early September. For more information about the new store, see the Mozaic Boutique website.
- Oasis Nails & Spa, formerly located on Washington Pike in Bridgeville, is moving to Hope Hollow Road in Scott Township and will reopen at the end of August.
- New store Cure My Score, a full-service credit counseling agency, has opened in the plaza at 1 Forsythe Road in Presto. More information is available on the Cure My Score website.
- Champion Restorations, which specializes in roofing, siding and other improvements to commercial properties, has opened on Washington Pike in South Fayette Township. For more information, see the Champion Restorations website.
- There's a new yoga studio in town. Updog Yoga has opened on Mayview Road in South Fayette Township and offers both traditional and "hot" yoga classes.
Information about each of these businesses and more can be found in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Click here to read the Trib's roundup of new businesses in and around the area.