Invite a friend
Scott Township Library Board Meeting
Contact: Janet Forton 412.429.5380
Open to the public.
The monthly Library Board of Director's (Trustees)
Meeting. Board meetings are the 2nd Monday of the month and start at 6:30 pm.
Topics include: Report from the Township Commissioner Representative, FOL Representative, the Board Treasure's update, and a review of current and future activities.
The Library Board has fiduciary over site, fundraising responsibilities, advocates for the library and maintain the policies and strategic plan.
If you are passionate about library's and want to learn more about its operations attend a Board Meeting.
Contact the Library if you are interested in becoming a Library Board member.
Location: Meeting Room
More About Scott Township Public Library
After more than three decades of planning and fundraising, the Scott Township Public Library opened in 2001 on the ground floor of the municipal building. The library currently boasts a collection of more than 32,000 items, which includes books, magazines, audio stories, DVDs and other interactive listings.
Other events here
- Scotties Preschool Story Time Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Scottie's Preschool Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Scottie's Preschool Storytime Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Scottie's Preschool Story Time Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- SCOTTIE'S TODDLER STORY TIME Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- PARKINSON PRIMER June 4, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Quilting 101 & Beyond February 5, 2013 / March 5, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / July 2, 2013 / August 6, 2013, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- SUMMER READING CLUB Daily, 10:00 am
- CONVERSATION SALON Mon, Jun 10, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Book Bingo Monthly, 7:00 pm