Invite a friend
Weekly chess club for adults. Match your wits with other chess enthusiasts. Bring a set and lunch if you like. Food and beverages are permitted in the community room. New members are welcome. Registration is not required. Just drop in.
More About Bridgeville Public Library
The Bridgeville Public Library first opened in 1962 and was housed in the Penn Central railroad station from 1970 until 2010. The library contains more than 20,000 items and recently moved into a new, 7,800-square foot facility on McMillen Street. After years of planning and fundraising, the library closed for two weerks starting from Dec. 16 and moved to its new location behind Dewey Avenue.
Other events here
- Everyone Should Have a Will - Wills Clinic Today, May 23, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- How To Prepare For Your Property Assessment Appeal Today, May 23, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- 4th Thursday Book Group Today, May 23, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Computer Basics May 2, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Scrappy Scrabblers Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Computer Basics May 3, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Annual Spring Plant Swap with Guest Speaker, Doug Oster Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Mystery Book Group Wed, Jun 5, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Blanket Brigade Tue, Jun 11, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm