Woman Accused of Trafficking Drugs with Minor
A Scott Township woman accused of using minors to traffic drugs will head to trial. Read about that and other preliminary hearing new from the district magistrates.
Charges held for court
- Felony charges of soliciting minors to traffic drugs, criminal use of a communication facility, drug possession with intent to deliver and misdemeanor drug and corruption of minors charges against Jaymee Lutes, 47, of Scott Township, were held for court. Scott Township police arrested Lutes on a slew of charges on March 9.
- Charges of possession of a controlled substance, theft, records tampering and fraudulent info against Shannon McGrath, 32, of Pittsburgh were held for court. Scott Township police filed charges against McGrath on June 29.
Charge waived to court
- Possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct charges against Mark A. Durbin, 48, of Collier Township, were waived to court. Scott Township police charged Durbin on April 9.
- A public drunkenness charges against Amanda Grosse was reduced to a non-traffic citation. Heidelberg police charged Grosse on Feb. 13.
- Disorderly conduct and indecent exposure charges against Bradley J. Walkowiak, 24, of Pittsburgh, were dismissed.
Charges waived to court
- Charges of DUI, marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and reckless driving against John C. Flatz, 56, of South Strabane, were waived to court. Bridgeville police arrested Flatz on Aug. 18.
- Charges of drunken driving, simple assault and careless driving against Taylor L. McRory 20, of Bridgeville, were waived to court. Allegheny County police arrested McRory on May 12.