UPDATED: District Court Rulings – 2/29
Preliminary court rulings by District Judge Maureen McGraw-Desmet and District Judge Gary Zyra.
District Judge Maureen McGraw-Desmet oversees Bridgeville and Collier Township while District Judge Gary Zyra oversees Heidelberg and Scott Township.
Charges waived to court
- Charges of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and DUI against William J. Deep, 25, of 316 Meade St., Morgan, were waived to court. Heidelberg police arrested Meade on Oct. 31.
- A drunken driving charge and three traffic citations against Brian N. Sutton, 21, of 105 Woodridge Drive, McDonald, were waived to court. Scott Township police arrested Sutton on Jan. 9.
Charges held for court
- Burglary, theft and receiving stolen property charges against Joseph E. Rodriguez, 30, of Carnegie, were held for court. Collier police arrested Rodriguez on Feb. 22.
Charges waived to court
- Five counts of theft, four counts of forgery and two counts each of access device fraud and identity theft against Donna Ann Gibbs, 42, of Carnegie, were waived to court. Collier police arrested Gibbs on Dec. 7.
- Charges of DUI, drug possession and other traffic violations against Danielle L. Fodse, 37, of Bulger, were waived to court. Charges of driving on a suspended license and possession of drug paraphernalia were withdrawn. Bridgeville police arrested Fodse on Nov. 19.
- Charges of retail theft, receiving stolen property, theft, conspiracy and criminal attempt against Latisha Mae Arrington, 45, of Pittsburgh, were waived to court. Five counts of access device fraud and one charge of forgery were withdrawn. Collier police charged Arrington on Feb. 2.
- A charge of accident involving damage and two traffic citations against Donald Sandroni, 50, of Carnegie, were waived to court. Collier police charged Sandroni on Jan. 9.
- A resisting arrest charge against Ana Nassif John, 55, of Presto, was withdrawn and a retail theft charge was reduced to a non-traffic citation. Collier police charged John on Feb. 17.
- Three felony counts of drug possession with intent to deliver against Adam. J. Kulina, 18, of Presto, were withdrawn. Collier Township police originally charged Kulina on Dec. 9.
- Three theft charges were withdrawn and a disorderly conduct charge against 27-year-old William E. Thompson was reduced to a non-traffic citation. Bridgeville police originally charged Thompson on Dec. 5. A subsequent theft charge was dismissed.
- A simple assault charge was withdrawn and harassment count against Jodi N. Roush, 35, of Bridgeville, was reduced to a non-traffic citation. Bridgeville police originally charged Roush on Jan. 23.